is revision 2.0 of USB Host Shield. Thanks to new interface layout it
is now compatible with more Arduinos – not only UNO and Duemilanove,
but also big Mega and Mega 2560 work with Standard variant of this
shield out of the box. No more SPI re-wiring and code modifications –
just plug and play!
This shield comes with standard 0.1″stackable headers soldered on(excluding ISCP)
This shield will work with standard (dual 5/3.3V) and 3.3V-only (for example, Arduino Pro) boards.
Arduino clones with standard connector layout, including ICSP connector, should work.
The following device classes are currently supported by the shield with examples:
- HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
- game controllers – Sony PS3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360
- USB to serial converters – FTDI, PL-2303, ACM, as well as certain cell phones and GPS receivers
- ADK-capable Android phones and tables
- Digital cameras – Canon EOS, Powershot, Nikon DSLRs and P&S, as well as generic PTP
- Mass storage devices, such as USB sticks, memory card readers, external hard drives
- Bluetooth dongles