What is an 'Arduino Compatible Board'?
If you know Arduino's you know that it is an open sourced hardware device. This means that reference files and designs are freely provided. This means that high quality boards can be made to the exact same parts, quality, functionality, and compatibility as the official released boards. This is one of those boards 100% compatible with the Arduino IDE and built with the same parts and quality.
What is an Arduino Due?
The Arduino Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU. It is the first Arduino board based on a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 12 can be used as PWM outputs), 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 84 MHz clock, an USB OTG capable connection, 2 DAC (digital to analog), 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button.
The board contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a micro-USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Due is compatible with all Arduino shields that work at 3.3V and are compliant with the 1.0 Arduino pinout.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-16V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 12
- Analog Output Pins: 2 (DAC)
- Total DC Output Current on all I/O lines: 130 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 800 mA
- DC Current for 5V Pin: 800 mA
- Flash Memory: 512 KB all available for the user applications
- SRAM: 96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)
- Clock Speed: 84 MHz
- Length: 101.52 mm
- Width: 53.3 mm
- Weight: 36 g
Due 32 Bit Arduino Compatble Board Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3
- Categories: Arduino Compatible Boards
- Product Code: MV-0439
- Availability: 1